Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy 6th-month Anniversary
(29 November 2006 - 29 May 2007)


When I think about the past seven months that I've been here, it's hard to think of any memory without you. I still remember everything as if it were yesterday. From the time I saw you at Trafalgar at night from inside a car, the shy hi-bye conversations in the kitchen (not to mention the "I think he's in the kitchen now" before finding an excuse to be in the kitchen :P), watching Click in your room, the Halloween party (how Veron was part of the 'plan' to pull you meh), the Christina concert, how I was amazed you didn't pull any moves on me then and realised what a gentleman you were, you buying me a cookie and food when I was sick before we were even an item, the nights I was too 'tired' to just walk across to my room after a movie, our games nights in your room, ARTention, my Christmas present to you, Venice and Rome I will never forget how I felt that night on the deck when it was just us two looking out at the dark Venetian waters and lights of San Marco, the kiss on Plaza Venezia in Rome, how you ran back to me before immigration checks at the barrier to kiss me and say I LOVE YOU - the first time you said it, how it put a smile on my face, the empty room I had to go back to, the first time I saw you on the webcam, the tears, the laughs, the fights, waiting for you at the airport with a daffodil in my hand - how you smiled and turned at the sound of my voice before you even saw me, making sago with me in the kitchen, always washing the dishes while I cooked, how the most mundane chores were the most fun thing to do when I'm with you, having dinner with my sister, just being in my room watching TV and snuggling. You loving me unconditionally.
I love you Schmoops.
Thank you for being so patient with me. I know I haven't been making it easy for you, but you know you mean the world to me, the only one who makes me feel special and worthy of being loved. We've both come a long way, God knows long-distance is tough but we made it this far.
Audra sayang Alex :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Annie babe!!

*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

btw... tt comment came from me.. hehe... :P

-Nadia-

nadzirahashim said...

oh my God, SO SWEET SO SWEET SOoOOooOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEETTT! Ergh Long Distance eh? yikes!

Anonymous said...

this guy loved you so much!

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog