After China Town, we got a bit lost but managed to find our way to the Victoria & Albert Museum which was most impressive! In a nutshell, I saw these gargantuan figures by Michaelangelo – his attention to the human body is just amazing from the veins to the muscles..WOW!, pieces of monuments from all over the world – one really wonders how they ship these things and how they get them into the museum..i felt like a midget. good place to go to if you want to check out Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Islamic, Hindu and Buddhist exhibits. the 60-70s Fashion Exhibition sponsored by Miss Selfridge was on at the time so decided to see what the fuss was about - was expecting a lot more to be honest!

he's a reaaal champion
how on earth did they ship this in, let alone fit it in the building?
hana thinks she'll look hot in the dress in the center
the Karl Lagerfield piano dress..i want!
getting inspired by the dummy. who the dummy?
zef this picture is for YOU you corset-loving woman!
oahhh heaathcliffee do come in for teahhh, oh dooooo!
We entered another section of the museum (can’t for the life of me remember what it was, the museum was closing and we were dead knackered by then) but it had some pretty cool 18th century European stuff. I finally saw a proper baroquesque room, that’s how my house is gonna look like man when I finally marry my oil and gas/shipping heir nanti. Yeahh. Yeahhh! : )
dance with me george!
does this dress make my bum look big?After the V&A, I parted ways with my friends to meet up with Dewi, Hafzy and Dewi’s dancing group at the Holiday Villa in Bayswater for the buka puasa buffet. I had nasi lemak instead..been craving for that! Wasn’t all bad either. Stayed the night at Dewi’s and came back this afternoon. Ooh ok I’m loving it now. I tell myself to lap it up while I still can, essays are due in November haha. Good night and good luck everyone ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment