i need to focus. focus Audra..focus. i have an essay due in about a week and i haven't done much. this week has been great though:
Monday : Received invitation to go to the halloween party at Tiger Tiger in Central London organised by Kings from a Malaysian we'll call A. Made plans to sleep over at a friends place called B. Sorted.
went to goth town Camden to get my halloween costume alone coz Camden Market is corset central. was bummed that i couldn't afford the proper Marie Antoinette ones at Fairy Goth Mother coz they were 200quid min! also bought black angel wings..couldn't resist! i hate that the days are short in London and by 4pm it's night. you just want to eat and sleep more and you get nothing done. it's horrid.
Tuesday : Friend B tells me he accidentally told his girlfriend (in KL) that I was sleeping over and that it was better if I didn't sleep over coz she was going berserk. I totally understand but to be honest I wasn't too keen on going all the way to Central ALONE since everyone else on campus was going to the one at our Student Union and the energy in the halls was just awesome..everyone was so excited that I got excited :)
funny thing though, I told Malaysian A who invited me and she was like oh is your friend F***Z? hahahaha..it looks like someone else has been insecure enough to be spreading stories. PLEASE I'M NOT, I repeat... NOT interested in boys who've got girlfriends okay..plus I've had him, so you can keep him..really. do it. but girls will be girls and I understand the paranoia.
Anyway, I have no regrets whatsoever in fact I'm uber happy I went for the one at Student Union coz I had a reallly good time and I got a lot closer to some of my neighbours too which is a good thing. costumes were great, bartenders were hot, music was good, company was phenomenal! more pictures at http://audrakay.multiply.com Hana and I went back to Alex's room and I was hungry so he made us all peanut butter banana sandwiches and we ate at Hana's..so baik <3>
Wednesday : attempted to do more studying in the library. why the libraries don't stay open until malam i don't get it. screw the lazy Brits who don't work late.
Thursday : helped Alvaro's group film a short trailer for an imaginary film as part of their broadcast journalism class. I was typecast as the token stereotypical Asian business student..boo. I looked like a total geek had to pakai glasses. but the lead is really pretty she's Scottish Spanish, and Ferdi's Colombian English..mmm. I will get a copy of it when it's done but I bet I'm gonna look like a total yucko. oh well, here's to my immortalization!
Went to Imperial College in Central after with Stella for a seminar on Translating for International Organizations and met up with the rest there. Stella and I dropped by the pub in Southgate after for a game of pool and a gooooood chat about the history of Cyprus/Turkey, war, relationships and all things greek and mythical. i love Stella! Finally met her hairdresser friend Stavros too..he's gonna do my hair soon..yay!
Friday : bummed in my room, dragged myself to Wood Green to buy gloves, a scarf, a hat, and one of those Lagerfeld replica slim ties.. don't ask me why..H&M rocks. came back and attempted to do work.
Saturday : Guy Fawkes fireworks @ Alexandra Palace with Stella and Stavros

fireworks from the hill
and now, I have a cold. So it's off to bed for me. Tomorrow I will read. or the day after that.. who knows when I'll do it. Bonne Nuit!




No comments:
Post a Comment