Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh Bother Big Brother!

SO Michael and I have been trying to follow the whole racial controversy surround the Big Brother house the past few weeks and last night we managed to catch the finals! We were jumping for joy when Shilpa got called out as the winner.. damn that woman has got the nicest hair! I'm glad she won, she deserves it! She handled everything with grace and dignity and to that I say Well done! even after the announcement, during the post-gathering session when the rest of the cast were degrading racist culprits Jade, Jo (yes of frikkin S Club 7) and some dumb scandalous bimbo 'model' Danielle... Shilpa was still defending them saying, well if I can forgive them then I think everyone else should.

She continued, "Things happen, people make mistakes and we all learn from them.But I can say one thing for sure. Jade didn't mean to be racist. She isn't a racist. I really don't want to leave England putting anyone in trouble. This country has given me so much.I just want to thank all of Great Britain for giving me this fantastic opportunity to make my country proud."

Aw well done Shilps!

In case you wanted to know what was going, here's a gist of what was being said by stupid ex-S Clubber, Jo O'Meara:

Jo had stunned viewers by saying Indian people are skinny because they do not
cook food properly. She also mocked Shilpa’s accent — and complained that
she had touched housemates’ food. (The Sun)

Hilarious. And then she doesn't apologise. And she goes on to say "I'm not a racist."
This pisses me off. I think a lot of people claim they're not racist because they know it is wrong. But that doesn't change how they REALLY feel inside. So they go and say stupid racist stuff and then say Oh I'm not a racist..I can't be, my sister is married to an Indian man so that doesn't make me a racist.





How fucking stupid are these people? Like seriously? White working-class people are so ignorant it's funny. As Jermain Jackson told Shilpa, " You can't mix class with no-class." So true. And as I've always said, don't you just find it easier to hate someone who is butt-ugly than someone who is hot but a total witch? It's like..ok if a hot girl is mean..you're like well she's hot..and she's prolly gotten things her way her whole life. But when a girl is FUGLY and she's mean you're like yoyo..what's going on here? No looks and no endearing personality? Wow.

Only in Britain would they make someone as classless and ho-ugly like Jade Goody a celebrity to begin with. Well her career is going down, she's already lost some contracts and to that Good riddance, I say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Brother is bollocks!

AUDRAkay said...

yes i agree memang big brother is the bollockest show on earth! shows my state of nothing bettertodoness don't it :)

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog