Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow..

last week, we went for a HighSchool-themed HalfTime uni party at Enfield ( I went as a hot school teacher obviously, I decided to go 10 minutes before everyone wanted to leave..so well done me on a last minute costume!) After Halftime, went back and was webcamming with Alex in the wee hours of the morning and when I looked out the window..I saw SNOWW! beaaaauuuuutiiiffuuuul snnnnoowww..

snow at 4AM
Snow at 9AM
Snow fight!


SO anyways, I went banging on Michael's door and we got dressed and went down to the lawn infront of our halls and oh my, it was the softest, finest, and whitest snow ever! and it was pretty thick too! apparently this is the heaviest snow in London over the past 7 years..so I'm feeling pretty blessed. We made this huggeee snowman (well Michael did most of the hard work, I couldn't get any snow to stick heh!) and I dressed him up and made his face out of sticks for there were no stones to be found..and lo and behold..he looked like a frenchie and thus named Jean-Pierre, sexiest snowman alive hohohohh. A lady came all the way up to admire our work and took some pictures with JP and that made my day :)


my little boy rolling that snow

my miserable attempt at a snowman's head


"that's not how i roll" - in the words of dear dear alex trejo



please stick, please stick..

jean-piere! hohohohhh!!


i love you jean-pierre <3>

they call it loveee


he's the finest french snowman ever



Went back to my room and I could still see JP smiling infront of the tree from there. I also saw a bunch of other people playing with JP and taking pictures with him so that made me happy too. And then I saw a friend in the kitchen and he said he had killed a snowman earlier and I got sad. poops.








No comments:

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog