Valentines Day @ Half Time, Enfield - 14 February 2007
Yeah that time of year again when couples rejoice and singles dread. I, fortunately or rather unfortunately, was pretty indifferent. I am, technically single. I don't know. I'm in one of those "It's complicated" situations but I find it odd how I don't feel sad or happy or anything at all. I'll blog about this later but for now it's time to put up pictures from Vday and the package I received from Alex :)
A week before I sent Alex a package with a polar bear (which he calls Tomyam lol), a card, our Roma picture and a bar of his favourite candy. I got his package a week later because fucking British customs had it for over a week, the twats. Its funny how we sent each other almost the same things, well okay pretty standard la right the things you get for Vday. He sent me hand selected choccies from See's, a card, a box with a little beanie bear (whom I call Chilli), and two of his pillowcases drenched in his cologne hehe so now my room smells of him!
the photoframe and picture is mine :P
See's Hand Selected Candy..mmm.
So anyway, I spent Vday webcam-chatting with Alex in the morning and making Vday cards for Michael and Valentine (it was her birthday, hence the name!). Then I went to Enfield for Half Time with Veronica, Moet and Emie and slept over at Veron's. Pretty uneventful but it was good times nonetheless :)
getting ready at Moet's for Half Time
Moet's so cute when she dances!
Verondee, Emie and Momo

No comments:
Post a Comment