Friday, May 04, 2007

Go Back to *****, BITCH.




I'm stressed. I won't lie. I've been going through shit, because I'm stressed about my dissertation. And I'm at a low. I haven't been this low since I first got here the first month. But I miss my parents a lot. I really don't care much for anything else back home, but my parents..I can't live without. It pains me to know that they are getting older by the day, and that I am not there for them. To make things worse, I can't even be with my boyfriend. But that's the way it is. And I have to deal. Then, I get news from an old best friend in KL. And then I hear that some high-school "friend" that I HARDLY EVER spoke to has been trying to bad mouth me by saying, "Audra, rich girl..using dad's money and having fun in UK".
FUCKING HELL. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SAY THAT, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME! I FOUGHT AND WORKED FUCKING HARD TO GET TO WHERE I AM TODAY, I GOT A FUCKING SCHOLARSHIP, MY DAD WORKS HARD TO MAKE SURE I HAVE FOOD, I DON'T GO FUCKING WASTE MY MONEY TO GET INTO CLUBS AND GET FUCKING WASTED ALL THE FUCKING TIME LIKE ALL THE OTHER SHITHEADS THAT STUDY ABROAD SO SHUT YOUR TRAP, YOU WHORE, YOU STUPID JOBLESS BITCH WHO USES OF ALL HER FRIENDS. SERIOUSLY HOW COULD YOU USE HER LIKE THAT..YOU CALL HER YOUR FRIEND? BUT YOU TREAT HER LIKE YOUR DAMN SECRETARY? HELLO LOOK IN THE MIRROR LA OK..KALAU DAH BURUK TU, HOW CAN YOU AFFORD TO HAVE SUCH A STINKING PERSONALITY? SURE SUCKS TO BE YOU. TAKDE DUIT PUN NAK CLUBBING, HOW SAD IS YOUR LIFE DUDE? THAT YOU HAVE TO PINJAM MONEY FROM PEOPLE TO GO CLUBBING..AND AT FUCKING 24 YEARS OLD? YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE.
breathe.
that felt good. that felt damn good. that piece of news has really made my day. you know when you're in high school and you know you're weird and that people don't get you and you feel like you don't really fit in or that you're not good enough, but you know these people are stinking losers anyway so you don't really give a shit and mind your own business? well that's me. sri amanians are the biggest losers out there, so full of themselves when there's nothing to be proud of..it's like they're all on some kind of an ego trip for what also I don't know lah. and like I always say, its easier to hate and ugly girl that's mean then a pretty girl who is mean. Like when a pretty girl is mean you're like sure, she's prolly used to getting shit her way all the time. But when someone that looks like a buttface is being a bitch you're just like yo, whats this shit.
well, that's thoughtful and nice how bitch got her panties all tied up in a bunch talking about me, i feel bad that she never even crossed my mind once, since I got here. thanks for all the profile views people and assuming things and starting rumours, it's nice that you try and associate yourself with me by talking about me like you know me so well..it's sweet. it REALLY is. thanks, but no thanks. yo shit ass ain't worth jack and I wouldn't want to be associated with you, ever. this is for all the haters, leave me the fuck alone..I haven't done anything but mind my own business and I'd recommend you try it, but then again your desperate Britney-esque attention seeking attempts would probably not allow it. so just make sure you keep those shavers away.

2 comments:

nadzirahashim said...

this reminds me completely of the post i wrote on this BASTITCH friend of mine. YOU GO GIRL! yay!

Anonymous said...

i cn kill her for u , u know...

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog